We know that time is a luxury for successful professionals who are focused on career and family. We help free up your time by managing the details of your financial life. Common questions include:
- How do I determine my financial goals?
- How do I make sense of my employee benefits?
- How much home can I comfortably afford?
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How should I prioritize paying off debt vs. investing?
- How much should I save for my children’s college education?
With retirement on the horizon, pre-retirees need to know that they are financially prepared for the next phase of their life. We help make your transition as smooth—and fun—as possible. Common questions include:
- What kind of lifestyle do I want in retirement?
- How much cash flow do I need for my lifestyle?
- What sources of income will I have?
- When should I start taking Social Security benefits?
- Should I enroll in Medicare at 65, or should I delay?
Retirees often discover a whole new set of questions about their finances and investments. We provide the resources and guidance so you can feel confident about this next phase of life. Common questions include:
- Have I accumulated enough money so I don’t outlive it?
- Can I afford the lifestyle I want to live?
- How should I position my portfolio in retirement?
- Do I need to update my estate plan?
- Should I withdraw from my IRA or my taxable account first?