Congratulations! You made it to retirement. But even though you have entered the next phase of your life, you still have financial and investment questions. And, you will have many more as you go along. You might have questions like:
- Have I accumulated enough money so that I run out of breath before I run out of money?
- Will I be able to afford the lifestyle I want to live?
- When should I start taking my Social Security benefit payments?
- What should I do with my 401K?
- How should my portfolio be positioned in retirement?
- What’s the best way to plan for long-term care if I need it?
- Do I need to update my estate plan?
- What about taxes?
- Should I withdraw from my IRA or my taxable account first?
- Should I convert my IRA to a Roth?
Many of our clients are retired. We work with them as a partner, providing them with the resources and guidance they need to answer the various questions that come up as they go through the retirement phases. We’ve heard those phases described as the “go-go years”, the “slow-go years” and the “no-go years.” We want to be there to help in every phase of their journey.
Located in Historic Cocoa Village, Rall Capital Management provides financial planning and investment management services for clients in Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island, Melbourne, Melbourne Beach, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Indian Harbour Beach, Titusville, Indialantic, Cape Canaveral and the surrounding communities of Central Florida.